jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

A country i'd like to visit


 Taj Mahal 2012.jpg

My favorite place is called “Taj mahal” is situated on “India” and has a love story behind.
I would like to go there, because I like all the culture of the oriental countries, also I like the landscapes that are there.  I don’t know a lot about this country, but is has this building that is very nice to me, I was looking about travel to India, but it’s extremely expensive, I should work all my life to earn enough money to go there. If one day I travel I would like to visit more places, know the gastronomy, and also visit others buildings, But it’s something that I see so far yet.
Taj mahal is considered like the most beautiful mogola architecture, it’s very popular because is known by the romantic character that it has.
Now, is one of the most important touristic place to visit on India. It’s considered world heritage site and its part of the new seven wonder of the world.

See you.

4 comentarios: