viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

My favourite movie

My favourite movie is called "Patch Adams" it is about a student of Medicine that tries to change the way to treat a patient, with love, and laugh.
I like it because it show us, that there's always a different way do to it better, and that the system is not something that you can't change, also in this movie appears a scene that the protagonist "Patch" says my favourite poem, and I always cry haha. I don't remember very well when was the first time that I saw it, but I think that it was four or five years ago, when I was fifteen.
I like a lots this kind of movies, romantic, drama, science fiction and so on, really I like every kind except horror movies, because when i want to sleep I always dream about it and I usually have nightmares and that is screaming.
The last movie that I saw in the cinema was "Terremoto: La Falla de San Andres" I went with my boyfriend and I found it very interesting, because we lived something similar and also it is something that can happen again and we have to be prepared for it.


4 comentarios:

  1. HI laly !!!!

    I like it Patch Adams !!!! is very beautiful movie :) !!!

    see you !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI laly !!!!

    I like it Patch Adams !!!! is very beautiful movie :) !!!

    see you !

    ResponderEliminar