viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

My favourite photo


Maybe, you may think that this photo is not happy and it doesn't show you a great moment, and you're right. Anyway, this is my favourite photo, it was taken almost one year ago, in Brazil, exactly in the big party that happens every four years. This photo was taken by "José Ignacio Valdivia" on 28th of Juny, just when Chile lost the match by penals with Brazil. 
The protagonist of this photo is Gary Medel, one of the best players of Chile, the photo means a lot to me because, it shows a feeling to all football lovers, maybe everyone who saw the match, at the end, wanted to cry. 
Is for it, that I reckon that this photo represent an entire country in a sad moment, I know that football is not the most important thing in the world, but it is a way to scape from the rutine.
There are some things, that just football can give us.


3 comentarios: