sábado, 4 de abril de 2015

All my expectations


I think that this semester is going to be very fun, I’m so excited lo learn new things and use them. I’m in the second year and I have some subject that seems to be so interesting, like statistics and administrative law. I would like to learn a lot about them. Also I know that English three is going to be very useful to improve my speaking and writing I’ve been forgotten a lots of things, that is a shame. I think that the other semester I will take an extra subject, maybe a CFG or something relative with any sport, it could be pin-pong I find it really funny I hope to approve all my subject and I know that I have to study a lot to do it.
Here with my classmates and friends 

3 comentarios:

  1. hi laly! soon you´ll see that administrative law is really boring...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi laly !! ... I like statics becouse is very interesting but the administrative law is boring... jajajajaja see you soon :) !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hate administrative law, the test is in my birthday :'(

    ResponderEliminar